Have any questions? +27 10 880 0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid for Travel and Tour Dates:
(2018) Jan 13, Feb 10, Mar 24, April 21, May 19, Jun 16, Jul 7, Aug 11, Sep 15, Oct 13, Nov 17
Cheng Hoon Teng Temple – Cheng Hoon Teng is a premier historical monument that has survived the ravages of time. It remains the finest of Chinese temples in Malaysia – a fact underscored by an UNESCO award for outstanding architectural restoration. The temple ranks among the most significant in Southeast Asia, being central to the spiritual aspirations of the Chinese community in historic Malacca..
King’s Palace – The King’s Palace or Istana Negara was built in 1928 and was originally the residence of a Chinese millionaire. During the Japanese occupation from 1942-1945, it was used as the Japanese officers’ mess. After the surrender of the Japanese, the building was bought by the Selangor State Government. It was then renovated to become the palace of His Majesty the Sultan of Selangor until 1957..
National Museum – The National Museum (Muzium Negara) is the most principal museum of Malaysia. It has a large central main entrance hall that is flanked by two exhibition wings. In those wings (upstairs and downstairs) are: a Historical Gallery, a Metalwork and Musical Instruments Gallery, a Cultural Gallery, a National Sports Gallery and a Natural History Gallery..
Iskandariah Palace – Istana Iskandariah is the royal palace of the Perak Sultanate and the official residence of the Sultan of Perak since its completion in 1933. It is located in the royal town of Kuala Kangsar, in the state of Perak, Malaysia.
All the Sultans of Perak have been installed in the palace since its completion. The palace is named after Sultan Iskandar Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Idris Rahmatullah Shah (1918 – 1938) who initiated its construction.
- Voucher price is based on double occupancy
- Tour tipping payable in tour
- High season surcharge $100 pp for Feb, Mar departure
- Promotion tour is non-refundable from DEALZILLA after air ticket is issued
Furama Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur
Bayview Georgetown Penang or similar
- South African local home to airport Uber/Zebra Cabs Transfer Voucher R300
- DEALZILLA Comprehensive Travel Insurance supplied by Bidvest Insurance Group
- R1000 Flight Ticket Voucher Per Person if Flights are booked through DEALZILLA
- English speaking guide
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing admissions
- Airport transfer service in Kuala Lumpur and local transportation
- Visa fee if required
- High season surcharge if applied payable upon booking
- BNE, ADL surcharge US$350 pp if applied payable upon booking
- Tour tipping US$80 pp payable upon booking
- Single supplement US$400 payable upon booking
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expense
- Optional entertainment and tours
- Trip delay, or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- Optional night tour US$85 pp payable upon booking
- Luggage fee and other special request for in-flight service that incurs additional surcharge
- Additional fee caused by passenger’s special request for date change, routing change and itinerary change.
- International Flights