Have any questions? +27 10 880 0088 or email@example.com
DID you KNOW! That as a registered memeber of DEALZILLA you could finance this
purchase Exclusivly through DEALZILLA from as little as
R580.00 Per Month
Secure this DEAL NOW and travel between these dates: 01 Dec 2016 – 31 October 2017
First stop Tanjung Benoa Beach and Turtle Island, located in the northern side from Nusa Dua area. From Tanjung Benoa can reach Turtle Island (Pulau Penyu) with rent glass bottom boat about 15 minutes ride (extra cost for boat fare). Need to pay small donation to visit Turtle Island and make picture with other animal such as snake, bird, and fruit bat. Tanjung Benoa Beach is also very famous with water sport activities like parasailing, jet ski, dive, fly fish, donut ride, wake board, banana boat, snorkeling, sea walker and fishing.
Second stop at Nusa Dua Beach, Nusa in Balinese mean island, Dua means two, there are two small island in this area. This is another Tourist Resort with a wide range white sand beach in the southern part of Bali and offered 5 star chains hotel with international marketing connecting including Club Med, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel, The Westin, The Laguna Resort, Grand Hyatt Bali, Melia Bali, Putri Bali Hotel and the Ayodya Resort. The resort area also provides a golf course and many kinds of water sport, in south part of Nusa Dua there is Geger Beach, new beach for surfing.
Third stop will see Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), a huge project statue 150 meters high, located in the highest point of Ungasan Village with spectacular views of Denpasar City, Ngurah Rai airport and Benoa Harbor. Visitors can visit the statue of the Garuda and the statue of Wisnu God, in Hindu mythology the Garuda is transportation of Wisnu God.
Fourth stop at Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese means heart, Watu means stone. This temple built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple located in the south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In the 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visited this temple and added more buildings, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksa or freedom. There are a lot of monkeys around the temple.
Fifth stop to see Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men’s chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak kecak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over. For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic.
Sixth stop at Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran located in the south with white sandy beaches. The area was originally a fishing Village with a fish market. Now there are luxury hotels like the Bali Intercontinental Resort and the Four Seasons Resort. Jimbaran bay is well known for beachside Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with a cold drink and fresh grilled fish with live group music by local singers offered international song and the song title could be requested. The sea food cost by weight.
What the package includes
- Option to purchase this deal on one of DEALZILLA’s EXCLUSIVE Credit Facilities, Up to 72 Months payment plan through CAPITEC / LAYBY up to 8 Months interest free (T&C’s Apply) / DEALZILLA 12 Month Holiday Revolving Credit Facility APPLY HERE: https://dealzilla.co.za/finance-options/https://dealzilla.co.za/finance-options/
- South African local home to airport Uber/Zebra Cabs Transfer Voucher R300
- DEALZILLA Comprehensive Travel Insurance supplied by Bidvest Insurance Group
- 2 x Bidvest Global Multi-Currency Visa/MasterCard ATM Cards
- Corporate Forex Rates Through Bidvest Forex Exchange
- R1000 Flight Ticket Voucher Per Person if Flights are booked through DEALZILLA
- Airport pick up (transfer in only)
- Hotel accommodation in Hotel Mantra Nusa Dua or similar
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- One day Turtle island – Uluwatu Sunset tour
What the Package excludes
- Tour tipping
- Personal expense during the tour
- Meals except daily breakfast
- Missing itinerary caused by flight delay, or cancellation.
- International Flights